Bushwick Open Studios gets more complex and overwhelming each year, and videographer Francis Arpaia had a hard time deciding what he’d visit for this series of video snapshots of the event. Come with him as he films studios all over the neighborhood, including (but not limited to!) new gallery Curbs and Stoops, a transient space called Open the Doors, historic Onderdonk House, students at elementary school PS 123, and assorted other lofts and apartments.
- Datalog Brings His Beats To 13 ThamesDatalog just popped up on the internet radar a few months ago, but he's already got a body of work ...
- CMJ in BushwickHeloise and the Savoir Faire The CMJ Music Marathon begins on Tuesday, which means hundreds of bands will flock to the ...
- Techno Warehouse Sludge at BLK Market If you're looking to cop the hardest techno on the black market, this weekend is your best bet. BLK Market ...
- Great Caesar Playing Arlene's Grocery Residency
- Telepathe Remixes Spoek Mothambo
- Biggest Rappers Lace Statik Selektah's Beats