The city council passed legislation formally co-naming Kossuth Place for José Sucuzhañay, a local man beaten to death in December by thugs from the Bronx, after recommendation by the Community Board. The attack took place on the one-block street between Broadway and Bushwick Avenue. No word yet what the exact name of the street is.
- Datalog Brings His Beats To 13 ThamesDatalog just popped up on the internet radar a few months ago, but he's already got a body of work ...
- CMJ in BushwickHeloise and the Savoir Faire The CMJ Music Marathon begins on Tuesday, which means hundreds of bands will flock to the ...
- Techno Warehouse Sludge at BLK Market If you're looking to cop the hardest techno on the black market, this weekend is your best bet. BLK Market ...
- Great Caesar Playing Arlene's Grocery Residency
- Telepathe Remixes Spoek Mothambo
- Biggest Rappers Lace Statik Selektah's Beats
By JEREMY SAPIENZA APRIL 21ST, 2009